You will be unable to book a course online unless you confirm you have read and understood the following Terms & Conditions.
These Terms & Conditions apply for all courses booked with Eastend Training Ltd
• All fees are quoted inclusive of VAT
• All fees are payable on receipt of invoice. However, should you wish to send payment with your booking form please use the payment options available. An invoice will still be available on request.
• Fees are payable in advance of the course. We reserve the right to cancel a booking if payment is not received seven days before the course is due to commence.
• All telephone bookings must be confirmed in writing by completing the Booking Form together with a signature to confirm you have read the Terms & Conditions.
• Due to the popularity of our courses, provisional bookings cannot be accepted. All bookings are therefore treated as confirmed bookings.
• Eastend Training Ltd reserves the right to cancel a booked course.
• Eastend Training Ltd reserves the right to change the date or venue of a booked course.
• Course delegates may be substituted at any time prior to the commencement of training with no extra charge.
• A maximum of only two substitutions per course will be allowed without any charges
CANCELLATIONS AND TRANSFERS
• All cancellations and transfers must be made in writing to Eastend Training Ltd.
• Course delegates who fail to attend a course, which they have booked and have not cancelled the booking in writing, will be charged for the half course fees.
All online learners will must attend their designated classes. If learners don’t attend their scheduled classes, will not be able to attend any other classes outside.
A one off non refundable admin fee £100.00 applies to learners for all courses once booked. If Awarding organisation take time to delay the result Eastend Training ltd will not be liable for this. Tuition fee is non-refundable once the session begins